Bollywood star Abhishek Bachchan: Chelsea were robbed!

Indian movie star Abhishek Bachchan was at Stamford Bridge for Chelsea's Champions League controversial exit last week.

Bachchan is Chelsea mad and has even played a Chelsea fanatic in a previous movie role.

"We just got cheated I think, I saw the playbacks and there were three penalties, that's just wrong," he told chelseafc.com.

"The atmosphere tonight was good, but it's a shame that the stadium can't be completely full for Champions League games though. Some of the Barcelona team were sat in front of us, which wasn't ideal."

It is a busy time for the 33-year-old actor, who is married to a former Miss World, as he is filming two movies back in India, but he still found time for Chelsea.

"I am filming two Hindi films at the moment, and trying to bring the word of Chelsea back home,' he added. 'I already have a bit in 2006, when I played a Chelsea fan. That was my first trip to the Bridge and they gave me a shirt then too.

"This is my seventh trip, I only flew into London for the game, and I fly back to India tomorrow. Back home thankfully the Premier League is covered extensively on television so I can keep up," he smiled.

No comments: