Deco: I'm talking to Inter

Chelsea playmaker Deco has declared that he has entered into negotiations with Inter.

Nerazzurri boss Jose Mourinho is a known admirer of his compatriot and the two men worked together at Porto.

Deco joined Chelsea from Barcelona for £8m last summer, but he hasn't settled in the Premier League.

“I can confirm that I am talking to Inter,” Deco told The Sun.

“I didn't get to play much at Chelsea this year and a move to Italy would be a very good solution.

“It would also be very interesting to be coached by Mourinho once again.

“However, I don't want to go into details because I won't be dealing with this matter.”

Mourinho had hinted that he may add a Portuguese international in the summer, but he has also been linked with Chelsea defender Ricardo Carvalho.

No comments: