FA Cup - Hiddink: Wembley win is unbelievable

Chelsea's departing manager Guus Hiddink said winning the FA Cup was one of his biggest achievements in the game.

Hiddink's came back from a goal down to beat Everton 2-1 at Wembley, ending his Chelsea reign with the club's first trophy in two years.

"Again today, the team has shown once more that they react always and that's why I like to work with this team," Hiddink said.

"Of course [I will miss them], we talked a lot about this. It was not just an inbetween job.

"I loved it so much, I enjoyed so much working with big stars, but these big stars they knew exactly what it's all about,. I think they showed in the Premier League, in the Champions League and now today that they have a lot character.

"This is one of the biggest [achievements in my career], the Champions League final was a long time ago.

"But winning the FA Cup in the Wembley of world football, that's something you cannot believe."

No comments: